- Some players we've never heard of went back to Hamilton yesterday. That leaves 36 in camp prior to tonight's Lightning tilt, though that includes a bunch of wounded;
- Have we seen the last of Swiss Mister II?
- TSN's 30 teams in 30 days crap has arrived at the Habs. It seems pretty straightforward and reasonable. The Leafs vs. Habs comments there are another story;
- Speaking of the Laffs, here's a solid headline - "Toronto: The Worst Sports City in the World";
- Someone's been charged in the banana incident;
- Shana Tova ("Happy New Year", sort of) to all the Jews and Jew lovers out there. Here's some hot Jew action (and for the ladies too) to celebrate.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a wild night in baseball...
Evelyne's tits Habs TV is a tour of the new boards / glass at the Bell. They're bouncy. The boards I mean.